Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
How it works
Throughout the conference, use your free BINGO card to win prizes. We've outlined it all for you below.
Each time you get BINGO (5 in a row, in a column, or diagonally), upload **here** to be entered for ongoing prize drawings! Each BINGO is another entry. If you fill the whole board, that is 15 entries to win prizes!
Each day of the conference, March 16-19th, we will send out an email daily announcing winners. Each day, there will be multiple prizes. The more entries, the more prizes we'll offer, so you'll have a good chance of winning!
- Crew neck sweatshirt from the conference shop
- T-shirt or tank top from the conference shop
- Mug from the conference shop
- Virtual yoga classes with Jenna-Leigh Hoffman
- Yoga Therapy for Stroke by Dr. Arlene Schmid
- Integrative Rehabilitation Practices by Dr. Arlene Schmid
- Free registration for Dr. Luberto's course at Harvard: “How to start and restart a meditation practice,” currently scheduled to start May 2023
- Laughter Yoga classes with Jess Brain
- Free ticket to the virtual Conscious Wellbeing Series with Deepak Chopra and Eddie Stern, March through December, 2023
- Yoga + Pain Processing Presentations from the 2021 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
- Yoga + Mental Health Presentations from the 2021 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
- Yoga + Cognition Presentations from the 2021 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
- Yoga + Addiction Presentations from the 2022 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
- Yoga + Brain Aging Presentations from the 2022 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
- Yoga + Child Development Presentations from the 2022 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
Get your card ready
There are two ways to fill in your card:
- Selecting each square in the fillable PDF format on your phone, tablet, or computer (no need to print)
- Printing the BINGO card and crossing them out
The square descriptions
Sign up for the conference (any pass) - easy as that :)
Sync the conference calendar to your personal calendar (www.neuroyoganyc.com/schedule-2023) - click the link, and follow the instructions on the right of the Google calendar to sync with the conference calendar; this way, you can see everything in your own time zone and have it on your personal devices!
Attend a live presentation - join the Zoom meeting live for any of the following presentations:
- Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference Kickoff Party — Jonathan Rosenthal, MD
- Understanding the Biomedical Science and Research on Yoga and an Overview of Yoga in Modern Medicine — Sat Bir Khalsa, PhD
- Introduction to Yoga — Deepak Chopra, MD
- Let's Review the Literature: Neurologic Research Workshop — Jonathan Rosenthal, MD
- The Science and Research on Yoga for Stress and Burnout — Sat Bir Khalsa, PhD
- The Science and Research on Yoga for Trauma — Sat Bir Khalsa, PhD
Answer a trivia question correctly on Instagram - we post frequent multiple choice trivia questions on Instagram stores @neuroyoganyc; you can also answer prior ones by clicking the "2023 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference" highlight
Share the event with a friend using your unique referral link - at the bottom of every email from us is a sharing link for you. Click it and you will be taken to a sharing dashboard where you can find your unique referral link. When you send this to friends, it will give you credit. You earn extra prizes beyond BINGO for sharing as well :)
Attend the opening event live or watch the recording - the "Kickoff Party" includes all the details you need to know to get the most out of the conference. Attend live or watch the recording in full, and mark this square!
Upgrade to the Live-Access Pass - if you upgrade to the Live-Access Pass or the Lifetime-Access Pass, check this square!
Watch the presentation "How to Read a Scientific Abstract" - this pre-recorded workshop will go over the levels of evidence in science and how much you can trust each of them, how to find a scientific abstract, and how to read it by honing in on the population, intervention, comparison, and outcome. The recording is available here
Make sure to take a break during the conference - there is so much to learn! Take a break, drink some tea, and make sure you're refreshed enough to come back and get the most out of the conference
Post a thank you to your favorite presenter(s) in the Facebook group - the speakers and yoga teachers work incredibly hard to contribute to this even and make it what it is. Shout them out!
Join the Facebook group - you can find the group here, and make sure to agree to the community guidelines
Attend a yoga class live - there is one live yoga class per day of the conference, so try to make it to at least one! *Note: you must have upgraded to a Live-Access Pass or Lifetime-Access Pass to attend the yoga classes during the conference
Upgrade to Lifetime-Access Pass - if you upgrade to the Lifetime-Access Pass, check this square!
Ask a question via the question form on a presentation - on each day's presentations, there will be a question form. If you a submit a question, check this square!
Share about the event on Instagram or Tiktok (tag @neuroyoganyc) - you can also include your unique share link to check another box under B :)
Introduce yourself in the Facebook group - include your name, where you're located, what your profession is, how long you have practiced yoga, and what brings you to the Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
Attend a Q&A Session Live - there is 1-2 question and answer sessions per day of the conference, so try to make it to at least one! *Note: you must have upgraded to a Live-Access Pass or Lifetime-Access Pass to attend the Q&A sessions during the conference
Log in to the Lifetime-Access Portal - you can log in here and check out the amazing learning platform. Here you will find the workbooks, unlimited access to recordings, and quizzes. *Note: you must have upgraded to a Lifetime-Access Pass to access the Lifetime-Access Portal
Attend the closing event live - check the schedule to see when it lines up in your time zone; attend live and check this square
Share with us how you plan to implement what you learned - do you plan to advocate for yoga with the research your learned? Where? Let us know in the Facebook group or via email!
Share your biggest takeaway from a presentation in the Facebook group - did you have an "Aha!" moment? Let us know!
Participate in the experiments before and after a yoga class - there are experiments before and after the yoga classes each day of the conference, so try to make it to at least one! *Note: you must have upgraded to a Live-Access Pass or Lifetime-Access Pass to attend the experiments during the conference
Use the conference workbooks during a presentation - the workbooks turn passive listening into active learning. Fill them out as a PDF or print them and write on them old school, and dramatically improve your retention. *Note: you must have upgraded to a Lifetime-Access Pass to access the workbooks, or have shared the conference with 10 people using your unique referral link
Fill out the feedback survey after the event - on the last day of the conference, you will receive a feedback survey. Please take 10 minutes and let us know what we should keep doing, what we should do more of, and what we should do less of!
Submit for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credit - when you have completed all the material, let us know, and we will submit for you to get your credit! *Note: you must have upgraded to a Lifetime-Access Pass to receive Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credit
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Each time you get BINGO (5 in a row, 5 in a column or 5 diagonally), you submit it in the Google form.
Each day of the conference, prize winners will be randomly selected from all BINGO submissions.
Your entries are only cleared if you win, so you can win multiple prizes as long as you get and submit BINGO multiple times.
No! You can win BINGO up to 3 times with the donation-based Presentation-Access Pass.
You can win BINGO more with upgraded passes, but they are not necessary to win. You can upgrade your pass at any time.
Yes. No cheating :)
No problem! You can download your card and check off squares easily from there by clicking the boxes on any device (phone, tablet, or computer). We accept screenshots or pictures as submissions.
© 2023 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference is curated by NeuroYogaNYC.