Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
Thank you for your interest in our work. We are here to help you, but we are also a small team. So that we may best help you:
1. Before reaching out to us, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page.
– Jonathan & Team
Orientation to the conference
FAQ for the Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your promotions tab.
– The email somehow landed in your junk or spam folder.
– Sometimes autocomplete registers you with a different email address than the one you anticipated. Ensure the email you're checking is the same as the one you registered with (sounds silly, but it happens to us, too!).
– You’ve marked one of our emails as "spam". When this happens, our emails are automatically filtered out. You can find one of our previous emails, and relabel it as "not spam" and this should fix the problem going forward.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
You will get a daily email that is your pass for the day.
If you cannot locate your daily email, please check spam. If it's not there, reach out to us.
We get it. Life goes on around a conference like this: work, school, family, friends, illnesses, etc. We're here to make sure you get the most out of the conference! We offer a Lifetime-Access Pass to all the content, but because hosting this takes significant resources, it does cost a little more money. You can check it out here.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue. Try using another device like your phone.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a specialized program to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
Yes, absolutely. Fill out the form below to let us know, and we'll take care of it.
You are very kind! Thank you for supporting this conference!!
The option to donate will come at the end of the conference. We will send an email at the end that includes details about how to donate.
The most common reason for this is that you are not logged into Zoom. For security, we require everyone be logged into their Zoom account to come into the Zoom room. Each email has a reminder about this at the bottom.
Check the schedule! You may be able to catch event recordings before they expire. This includes presentations, and if you purchased a Live-Access Pass, the yoga classes, experiments, and Q&A sessions.
Otherwise, the best way to be able to catch up at a time that's convenient for you is to purchase the Lifetime-Access Pass. With this, you'll have ongoing access to recordings from every event, along with workbooks, transcriptions, and other bonuses to enhance your learning.
And, even if you miss some material, this conference is packed with amazing content, so you will still have plenty to look forward to!
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
© 2023 Neuroscience and Yoga Online Conference is curated by NeuroYogaNYC.